Among all of our many differences, music is the one thing we all seem to have in common. We may not like the same type, but we still listen to music. We have that one playlist that helps us get through the day at work or that long drive out-of-town. I have several playlists on my phone for different situations; working out, cleaning, or a list of slow jams for when I am just in a certain mood. My favorite playlist is the one I listen to when I am getting ready to go out with the girls. It really gets me going and for some odd reason, my make up always seems to come out on point when I am listening to these songs. Want to know what they are?
Here are my Top 5 at this very moment:
- Dave East feat. Chris Brown – Perfect : this is my jam!! Ladies, just listen to it and you will understand.
- Tank – When We : from his new album “Savage” and he definitely has me in the feels with this song.
- Lenny Grant feat. 50 Cents and Jeremih – On & On : this has a good vibes feel.
- G-Eazy feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B – No Limit : this song is fire!! It get’s me going and I love hearing Cardi B on this one.
- Gucci Mane feat. The Weekend – Curve : I just love The Weekend, soooo…yeah!
Comment below and give me some other songs I need to add to my playlist…I want to hear from you.